Wednesday, April 29, 2009

update

I am a little behind my original schedule but so far everything that  I have done is going well.  I've got most the newspaper worked out just working on a few effects to make it move more naturally.  I figured out that in order to zoom in to the picture its better if the picture is landscape instead of portrait size.  I still need to catch up with the work on the inside of the picture but I've picked out the text words I'm going to use.  I've sketched out how I want to lay out the scene so I just need to finish the pieces and set them in place. 
Below is part of my storyboard




Newspaper


Zooming in

Photo changing from still to moving/color change
I want the picture to fill the screen without any of the newspaper

In the scene. Penguin in the snowball fort. (text:Jerk)

3D Word flying to the other fort (with camera movement)


Penguin in the ice fort being attacked


Penguin knocked down. New penguin fires back. (text:Nincompoop)

Text flying through the air (I'll do this in After Effects)

Incoming!

Penguin 1 ducks and it hits Penguin 2

Changes to still with saturation to transition to newspaper picture

Zoom out to see newspaper

Newspaper: Mythbusters find sticks and stones theory to be Busted!
Camera movement from this newspaper to the next one around the same area. Black background as if they are moving in space but on a reel. (think Harry Potter)


No comments:

Post a Comment